Encounter with a Gay

Everyday we come across many people with different facets of life. But just by the thought of meeting a Gay / lesbian sends shivers. It was same for me till I had an encounter with a Gay person but believe me your perception will change once you meet any person with the same sex orientation.

It so happen that i was going home on my bike (pic below) that 1 person start talking to me.


Initially, he start talking like my bike is nice & am looking very good on that, on that i said - Thank you. After this, he said can we talk for a while, i said - sure & i parked my bike.

He initiated by saying that he is married, runs a dance school and often visit other places to teach classical dance. During one of his visits he came across 1 gay person and they hit it off instantly. Though he was married still his relationship with this person goes on for 2 years till that person move to another city. After that he had many flings but no relationship.

I asked him, if his wife knows about this?? To my amusement, he said - yes, she knows. Then he said - he likes me and want to be with me ..etc...etc.

I listened to him patiently and told him that i respect his feelings but i am not the right person for him and we had 30 mins long chat. Once all his questions were answered we hugged each other and move on to our separate ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if Ravan had won the war with Ram?

Is there a true love?

Other Aspect