Frustrations, Disappointments, Longing and Existence!

Since yest eve i'm angry and frustrated, coz i had helped a friend with a thing, which i dont want to do, but still went ahead and help him and he put me into a situation which i would have never wanted to be in. Later on, was thinking most of the time that i will never help that friend again coz of

1) He had put me into a situation which otherwise i wouldnt have been in.
2) He never helped me with anything, coz whenever i wanted him, he will make all kind of excuses.

So was thinking it is so good to be a SELFISH coz then you give a damn about everybody and can USE whomsoever and whenever you want them for your benefit.

Today when i was having my evening tea i realized that all my anger and frustration is not coz of helping the friend but coz he didn't do what i have told him to do. If he would have done things like the way i told him then he would have avoided the situation he had put me in.

As soon as i realize this, all the frustration disappeared in a fraction of a second, Strange! It is like you cant control people but you can control how you react to them.

Another disappointment that i was having since last week was, pune bakers does not know about "Swiss Roll". Here is one conversation that i had with a Bakery shop owner:

Me to baker - do you have "Swiss Roll"?
Baker (looking at me zapped) - Swiss Roll?
Me - Yes, Swiss Roll
Baker - do you mean bread roll?
Me - NO, Swiss Roll
Baker - Never heard of this, where did you hear? Are you a European?
Me - No, I'm very much Indian.

Seems like existence does not want that i should hold disappointments for too long, so today when i went for lunch at Royal Orchid, i saw they have Swiss Roll in Deserts. I was like - WOWW, that's amazing. They have 2 flavours i.e. 1) was Mango and 2) was Chocolate. Normally i dont like much of chocolate stuff but i could not resist myself, coz of my longing for Swiss Roll.

Existence will always give you what you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if Ravan had won the war with Ram?

Is there a true love?

Other Aspect